When designing architectural acoustics, it is very important to include a professional acoustic into the design process at the right time. Good acoustics is not just placing enough sound absorbing materials around the room. Acoustically sensitive room qualities are strongly determined by room construction, its layout, geometry and purpose of the room.
During preparation of projects of architectural acoustics, we especially pay attention to the aesthetic view of the room. This is why we collaborate with architects to maximally blend the acoustic solutions with the interior design. We also prepare architectural acoustics interior projects, we carry out existing solution changes according to set criterion (economical, ergonomical, functional, etc.).
In our projects we include full design documentation – drawings, explanatory papers, technical specification, material list, calculation data and other results, recommendations, interior solutions, estimated costs.
We prepare projects for all kinds of buildings and rooms:
- Educational purpose rooms;
- Sound recording studios;
- Rehearsal halls;
- Concert halls;
- Multi-functional event halls;
- Theatres, opera houses;
- Open plan offices;
- Administrative purpose rooms;
- Industrial, technical spaces;
- Music playback rooms;
- Conference, meeting rooms;
- TV and radio studios;
- Increased confidentiality rooms;
Software packages we use:
- Acoustical environment simulation calculations – Odeon AS “Odeon Industrial 14.0”
- Acoustical environment simulation calculations – AFMG “EASE 4.4”